Sunday, February 18, 2007

First Ever Blog!

Welcome all...........................GRANT CHRISTIAN FRASER


This is the first posting for the Fraser's Whirlwind blog chronicling the life of Chris and Brittany Fraser and co-staring Morgan and Grant Fraser. I hope to keep up this blog to keep you all informed of the latest happenings in our crazy journey through life. Please feel free to comment on our blog and send lots of feedback. We are hoping this gives us a chance to stay in contact with everyone a little more frequently and share photos and such. The goal for now is at least one posting a month and hopefully build from there. Please e-mail or call and harass if this frequency is not upheld.

Many thanks to Mr. Adam Linke for helping me get started on the Blog scene. Its Saturday afternooon on presidents day weekend and Adam decided this would be great for us so here we are.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

To Blog or not to Blog...that my friend is the question. I dont even know what a blog is....but I think I like it. And I expect hourly updates hahah. Okay monthly is fine. I don't know what to write in this large comment box. But it will look like you guys some serious fans if write a lot. Not that i'm saying you guys don't already have some serious fans. umm okay I think i'm done. I love the site and I expect to see updates!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous bunch of people!

Anonymous said...

Hiya Frasers!
Nice job on the blog so far! Love the pics. Hope you keep them coming. I need to sit down and see if I can create one for the Raveling crew. Can't wait to see you guys soon! Hugs and Kisses to all. Kim

Anonymous said...

We love the pics and being able to share with our friends and family just how wonderful our family is.
Keep up the good work.
Love, Mom and Dad