Thursday, March 11, 2010

Let me OUT!










Please help! I have been in this place as long as I can remember. They are very nice to me and give me lots of attention so thats not so bad. My Mommy and Daddy come to visit a lot and tell me about all these people waiting to see me... and it seems like a lot of fun on the so called "Outside". From what my folks say I should be outta here on Friday the 12th of March! They have to take some special classes to take care of me for the first couple a weeks. I look forward to meeting everyone and hope to see you soon.






Love,

Cullen

(A.K.A. the new guy)

2 comments:

Jenn Linke said...

Oh Mr. Cullen!
I want to meet you so bad! I hope you get sprung soon! All of us on the "outside" are SO ready! Love you already little guy!

Aunt Jenn

Anonymous said...

Looks like this grandson fits in just great!! He's as handsome as can be !! Can't wait to meet you little Cullen.
Love, Nana and Grandpa